AJ-RC10G - REMOTE PAINT BOX, 30-DAY WARRANTY
QTY: LIMITED - PRICE PER EACH
PANASONIC AJ-RC10G REMOTE CONTROL PAINT BOX IS AN ADVANCED RCP DESIGNED FOR USE WITH PANASONIC 300Studio & P2Studio CAMERA STUDIO SYSTEMS - THE AJ-RC10G IS AN UPGRADE TO THE AG-EC4GPJ EXTENSION CONTROL UNIT
Control Functions Include:
- gain up/down
- output camera/bar selection (linked to auto knee)
- white balance A/B/Preset selection
- AWB/ABB execution
- shutter SS/Fix/Off selection and speed setting
- iris auto/manual selection and adjustment
- master pedestal
- camera menu settings
- recorder operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec check)
- scene files
- Dedicated switches are provided for direct operation of some of the camera unit's frequently
- By switching to the recorder mode, the camcorder can be controlled directly through the VTR
operation switch. Recording can also be disabled using a switch.
- Frequently used menus can be set by accessing the menus on the LCD panel of the unit. It is
also possible to display the time code on the LCD panel.
- Downconverted images with characters are output from the VIDEO OUT connector. The menus can be
operated on the main unit of the camcorder by connecting the external monitor.
- Scene file data can be stored on an SD memory card.